With Siri Shortcuts, Apple has gone all in with automation on your iPad and iPhone. This Siri Shortcuts Field Guide helps you become the boss of your iPhone and iPad like never before. Using Siri Shortcuts, you can do things like:
* Assign voice commands to your most common tasks, so there is not more hunting and pecking on the screen.
* Develop more complex automations to run multiple tasks, or even drive numerous applications all at once.
* Make your iPhone and iPad do more, so you don't have to.
This Video Field Guide includes over three hours streamable (or downloadable) video and screencast video showing you everything about Siri Shortcuts from the basics to the advanced. Once you finish this course, you'll be able to automate your way to fame and fortune.
In addition to some mighty-fine screencast tutorials, each section includes downloadable content so you can add the covered Siri Shortcuts to your iPhone or iPad directly from the course.
Major topics include:
1. Introduction, the history of automation on iOS, and Field Guide overview.
2. System level Siri Shortcuts that you can take advantage of without ever opening the Siri Shortcuts App.
3. Siri Shortcuts Application Primer
This covers the most common topics of automation from how the application interface works to the best automation tools for calendars to how to play some sweet tunes automatically.
4. Advanced Siri Shortcuts Techniques
This section explains some of the more program-related tools Siri Shortcuts offers. Don't Panic! Each step is explained carefully, and you'll be able to pick this up in no time.
5. Useful Automations
This includes a collection of useful Siri Shortcuts ranging from simple to devilishly complex. Each step gets explained, and everything is downloadable. This section is the master class.
Find out where all this iOS automation is heading and find additional resources to go even farther down the automation road.
Here's the Course, by the numbers:
* 3 hours and 15 minutes of streaming or downloadable video
* 40 separate videos
* Many downloadable shortcuts
* So much powerful iPhone and iPad automation
* Two separate appearances of a shark wearing a laser
How could you go wrong?
This Field Guide is offered at an introductory price of $24 but will be going up to $29 shortly after launch.
You can watch some of the sections for free below.