In the previous video, we discussed the problem of taking on too much water and before diving into the solutions, it is important to determine how much water you are carrying. To do this, keep a log of your various responsibilities and tasks for a week, both work-related and personal. This simple exercise will provide you with an understanding of the amount of water you are carrying.
- Find a way to record your responsibilities (pen and paper, computer, etc.)
- Include both work and personal tasks
- Write down everything you are responsible for, including carpooling or other obligations
- The purpose of this exercise is to gather data, not to judge or evaluate your responsibilities
- Start making the log and we will discuss it in future videos.